This 14th International AquaConSoil Conference will focus on sustainable use and management of soil, sediment and water resources.
The program will offer Thematic Lecture Sessions, Poster Sessions, Special Sessions, Exhibition, Technical Tours, Courses and other accompanying side events.
Abstracts / presentations Arcadis
Arcadis will participate with a number of presentations and a poster:
- PFAS in the Netherlands, a problem? The results of a nationwide monitoring program at sites with a contamination potential – Tessa Pancras
- From eternal containment to a finite solution for a contamination of a Pinch Gas Factory, technical advances and a sustainability appraisal – Hans Slenders
- ISCO feasibility – focus on what is important in the field! - Geert Wijn
- Chemical chromium(VI) reduction – how to find the right reagent - Rudi Pelgrum / Geert Wijn
- Sustainable management of soils is a benefit for all - Rachelle Verburg
- Poster: Concawe/Nicole technical report on PFAS - Tessa Pancras
- Applying geostatistics to assign waste ownership and waste management responsibilities - Caroline Le Boulch
- Hydrocarbon cooling fluid leak delineation in soil and groundwater - Vincent Besnier
- Hydrocarbon cooling fluid leak delineation in soil and groundwater - Pawel Goldsztein and Katarzyna Jankowska
Our colleagues are looking forward to meeting you at the conference.
For more information and the detailed program about AquaConSoil, we kindly recommend the official website.