Understanding the true impact of development work is critical when undertaking a construction project or program. We help our clients ascertain precisely what effect their operations will have on the natural environment.
When undertaking a large capital investment project, such as an infrastructure upgrade or a commercial development, it is crucial that businesses properly assess and understand the full environmental and social impact of their plans, in addition to meeting local regulatory requirements. In an increasingly environmentally-aware world, these considerations need to be set in a long-term context.
Our environmental planning experts work proactively with clients across the world and help them understand the impact of their proposals. Our input helps our clients to make robust investment decisions, and ensures that all necessary environmental and social licenses are received in order to realise their goals.
- Corporate ESHIA
- Regulatory EIA
- Mitigation & Monitoring
• Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
• Strategic Environmental Assessments (SEA) and Sustainability Appraisals (SA)
• Social Impact Assessment and Stakeholder Management
• Corporate Environmental, Social and Health Impact Assessment
• Habitats Regulations Assessment
• Air quality monitoring and assessment
• Agriculture, soils and land use
• Noise and acoustics
• Biodiversity and ecological services
• Climate change and carbon foot-printing
• Consultation strategy and engagement
• Construction environmental management
• Development Consent Order strategy and delivery
• Environmental monitoring
• Archaeology and cultural heritage
• Arboricultural services
• Landscape assessment and design
• Natural capital assessment and strategies
• Planning strategy, policy and development control
• Transport strategy and planning
• Urban design
• Sustainability including BREEAM and CEEQUAL
The world is a complex place, Arcadis helps you navigate this complexity by understanding the bigger picture.
Arcadis is committed to providing a healthy and safe working environment for all our employees.