When it comes to construction, sometimes not all parties involved see eye-to-eye. When there is no viable alternative, a formal dispute can be unavoidable. When this type of situations comes about objective, professional advice and support is crucial to achieving the best possible outcome.
From large-scale commercial developments to major infrastructure programs, our people have years of experience in investigating the root cause and reason behind project delays, and providing expert advice as to how best to proceed.
- Dispute strategy and management
- Strategic negotiation and concession strategy planning
- Technical support for formal proceedings
- Independent expert advisor services
- Acting as arbitrator, mediator, adjudicator, DAB member or expert determiner
With over 50 offices in Asia spread across 12 countries, we support our clients wherever they need us.
We have a strong track record of delivering exceptional and remarkable projects throughout the Asia region.