Right across the world, the value of disputes in the construction and infrastructure sectors is increasing significantly every year. This makes the need to avoid disputes all the more vital. At Arcadis, we understand that parties can fail to see eye-to-eye at any point during the relationship. This, therefore, focuses upon avoiding disputes in the post-contract stage.
With this in mind, we not only help our clients plan to avoid potential pitfalls at the start of the project but also regularly monitor progress to ensure the risk of dispute is kept to an absolute minimum.
- Tactical analysis of key project risks
- Contract administration and management
- Progress and performance monitoring
- Contract schedule risk analysis
- Specialist planning & project controls
- Progress updates and audits
With over 50 offices in Asia spread across 12 countries, we support our clients wherever they need us.
We have a strong track record of delivering exceptional and remarkable projects throughout the Asia region.