Arcadis provided data analytics and project management for a building owner to upgrade and replace its HVAC and chiller units to improve operational efficiency. This included making recommendations to reduce the number of chillers needed in the building, minimizing energy consumption and operational expenditure.
• Estimated annual energy saving of US$460K
• Operational savings of an estimated US$81K
• 30% reduction in required chiller units
Arcadis provided car park analysis for a building owner who wanted to optimize the available space to maximize revenue and improve the user experience for existing tenants and the wider public. By using data analytics, research and benchmarking, Arcadis provided meaningful recommendations on strategies to better distribute car park users.
• Tailored approach to ensure even spread of traffic across car parks and avoid overcrowding
• Price recommendations through a benchmarking study against other sites across Hong Kong
With over 30 offices in Asia spread across 10 countries, we support our clients wherever they need us.
We offer a wide range of services that help our clients to address challenges in built and natural environments.