Senior Project Consultant – Structural Engineering
- Participation and contribution to technical due diligence reports of buildings (office, retail, industrial, etc),
- Consultation on structural engineering issues with clients,
- Verification of designs,
- Supervision of construction works,
- Minimum 5 years experience in construction works supervision,
- Masters degree in structural engineering (buildings),
- Professional building license for supervising construction works (PL: uprawnienia budowlane do kierowania robotami bez ograniczeń w specjalności konstrukcyjnej),
- Project Management / Supervision of construction works,
- Professional building license for design in structural engineering is an advantage,
- Experience in technical advisory and consulting in a senior position is an advantage,
- Very good spoken and written English (C1), ability to write technical reports on structural engineering in English,
To apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter (preferable in English) to email@example.com Please use the code SPC_SE in the email title.
- employment based on employment contract or business-2-business,
- a challenging position within a dynamic working environment,
- international, young and enthusiastic Team,
- global network of experts across Arcadis,
- reimbursement of membership fees in professional organizations,
- Medicover, Multisport and Allianz Life Insurance.
Please enclose the following statement:
"I hereby agree for processing the following personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment in accordance with the regulation for the protection of personal data passed on the following day: 29.08.97r. DzU nr 133 poz. 883."
We will contact only with selected Candidates.