Location: Warsaw, Wroclaw
- Independent project management and execution in scope of environmental advisory, including but not limited to: leading remediation projects, SEC (strategic environmental consultancy), EDD (environmental due diligence) & compliance audits,
- elaborating technical merit input for all services/reports listed above
- managing projects on both legal-administrative and financial levels,
- direct contact and cooperation with both local and international clients.
- higher education in geology, environmental engineering or similar (full curriculum foreign studies are a significant advantage),
- minimum 5 years of experience in environmental consulting business,
- at least 3 years of experience in independent project management,
- at least basic in both ArcGIS and AutoCAD,
- advanced in English (both written and spoken) including strictly professional environmental vocabulary,
- international experience and reports written in English for foreign clients are a significant advantage,
- ready and keen for business travels and site work,
- valid driving licence
To apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter (preferable in English).
- employment based on employment contract or business-2-business
- a challenging position within a dynamic working environment
- global network of experts across Arcadis
- participation in international projects and working with top European experts
- Medicover, Multisport and Allianz Life Insurance
By clicking “Apply”/“Apply now” or submitting your job application to Arcadis Ltd. in any other way, you express your consent for your personal data contained in the job application to be processed by the Employer for the purposes of recruitment for the position indicated in the job offer.
If you want us to keep your resume in our database, please add the following consent clause to your resume: “I hereby grant my consent for my personal data contained in my job application to be processed by Arcadis Ltd. for the purposes of future recruitment processes”.
You can revoke your consent at any moment by contacting us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will contact only with selected candidates.