We are currently looking for Project Manger(s) to work on a range of high-profile projects across our Europe South region (France, Belgium, Switzerland and Luxembourg). These challenging projects will be delivered for leading international clients. Applicants will be expected to have appropriately aligned delivery experience.
The successful candidates will be responsible for supporting managers in achieving service excellence and positive outcomes for our clients; showing high levels of technical capability, sound commercial knowledge and a good understanding of key project drivers. Successful candidates will be presented with a great opportunity for career progression whilst at the same time being exposed to cross-sector experience.
Whilst initially a Paris based role opportunities will, of course, exist to gain regional and international experience as part of a broader career development plan.
• Provide support to Team Leaders and Senior Project or Programme Managers in the delivery of projects; carryout day-to-day delivery responsibility and demonstrate the ability to take on tasks with minimal supervision.
• Be able to take and interpret a brief from a client or senior manager and convert this into a delivery plan.
• Deliver the agreed scope of works (inclusive of contract administration if required) including the leadership and management of meetings with the supply chain, and stakeholders.
• Utilise and embed Arcadis’ best practice tools and processes including the use of technology to support delivery using our gateway process(es) as control and review mechanisms.
• Work with client stakeholders and operational team to deliver project solutions that support the operational model.
• Deliver projects with the framework of risk, sustainability and environmental considerations agreed at the business case/client brief stage, while maintaining focus on time, cost and quality.
• On Programmes of Work, engage the Programme Office to embed common service solution into project delivery.
• Demonstrate the ability to take ownership of small / medium sized projects or significant components of larger Project Management assignments.
• Strong personal presence pre and post contract working with team members to ‘plan, do review’ project activity associated with the supply chain in regards to safety, programme, quality, contractors’ performance and recommending and implementing corrective action.
• Be a strong team player but demonstrate the ability to take a leadership role as part of personal development planning.
Represent the company in a professional and diligent manner at all times.
Skills & Behaviour
• Recognised degree in Project Management, Construction Management, Engineering, or other alternative, relevant property related qualification(s).
• Be able to demonstrate, having taken a substantial role in delivery of medium to large projects.
• Proven track record with minimum of 5 years of relevant experience from Retail, Fit-Out, A&A, Residential, Workplace project(s) is preferable.
• Articulate in written and oral communication in both French and English.
• An energetic and motivated professional with natural drive and innovative flair.
• A tenacious individual who asks questions, listens to answers, defines problems and implements change.
• A perceptive individual who, through a natural diplomacy, can influence people in a changing environment.
Location : Paris 14ème
Partager cette page viaMail
Découvrez les 10 bonnes raisons de rejoindre Arcadis en tant qu'Expérimenté ainsi que nos programmes Leadership.
Découvrez les 10 bonnes raisons de démarrer votre carrière au sein d'Arcadis en tant qu'étudiant / jeune diplômé ainsi que les programmes "jeunes talents".