Ingeniero MEP - Desde Arcadis España estamos buscando un Ingeniero MEP para un proyecto en Estepona, Málaga. Consulte más detalle a continuación:
MEP PROJECT MANAGER
- Lead and Communicate with Contractors & Subcontractors to assist them in working to the Project Schedule as it pertains to MEP’s
- Represent ARCADIS with Owner, Architects, Consultants, Government Authorities, Contractors and Subcontractors
- Administer financial aspects of the Owner’s contract, subcontracts, and purchase orders
- Build effective working relationships with clients and the ARCADIS project team members
- Review the general contract and contract documents and confirm the budget setup and project milestones in conjunction with Project Lead
- Create a schedule of values and project logs, plan for project safety and mobilization, including review and validation with team members
- Maintain the schedule, write scopes of work, distribute and log subcontracts, write required contract riders and purchase orders, and confirm compliance with project insurance requirements
- Maintain and manage all purchase and delivery schedules, change order processes, document control logs, Owner, Architect and Subcontractor correspondence
- Attend all schedule and management MEP meetings necessary to monitor and manage the project, chairing as appropriate
- Financial Management
- Manage all requisitions and payments including lien releases and maintains best possible cash flow throughout the project, communicating issues proactively
- Project Closeout
- Deliver all necessary manuals to the Owner, consolidates project documentation and files
- Manage subcontractor closeout, transfer of utilities, owner training, and punch list process
Education, Knowledge and Experience
- B.Sc. in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Professional registration as an Engineer
- In-depth knowledge of project management methodologies, techniques and concepts
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Tools and software relevant to job functions (AutoCad, Presto, Project)
- 5 years’ post BSc qualification experience with a minimum of (3) years’ managing construction projects (Hotel) with primary responsibility for mechanical/electrical and plumbing systems.
We offer a Temp Project Contract with an estimate duration of 12 months.
Reward package to be negotiated.
Compartir (esta página) víaMail
ARCADIS cuenta con una amplia gama de capacidades que mejoran la calidad de vida de sus clientes.
ARCADIS se compromete a proporcionar un entorno de trabajo seguro y saludable para sus empleados. Descubra más información de este aspecto de ARCADIS haciendo clic aquí.