Helping you re-focus your built assets to a more competitive and profitable operating model that protects your business and enhances the student experience.
Delivering excellent teaching and research outcomes combined with the need to address the student experience agenda is driving significant change in the sector. Competition between institutions in the UK and internationally, is driving up standards academically and requiring facilities which attract and retain the best students and staff.
Building on our Sector and specialist insights we apply bespoke solutions to assist our clients with aligning their built assets to their business and academic strategies and so provide real competitive advantage.
We support improvements in teaching by applying our insights into pedagogy to create new environments for teaching and learning. We have an unparalleled track record in world leading science, research and engineering facilities where our intelligence and knowledge systems capture the key performance parameters required for delivering successful outcomes.
Working for 16 of the Russell Group Universities and for 7 of the top 9 institutions in the UK, we support our clients’ needs by bringing skills in:
Exceptional Asset Performance and Improvement
• Program Management
• Development Management
• Asset Performance, condition surveys
• Sustainability and Carbon strategies
• Evidence Based Estate rationalisation & Master Planning
Excellence in Project Delivery
• Program controls to maximise value & lower risk through a PMO
• Reduce capital & operational costs by leading and managing design, procurement and delivery of projects
• Reduce costs by focusing on whole life costs, risks and methods of procurement
• Reduce carbon & energy costs by focusing on sustainability
The world is a complex place, Arcadis helps you navigate this complexity by understanding the bigger picture.
Arcadis is committed to providing a healthy and safe working environment for all our employees.