- Prepare Preliminary Cost Advice based on Construction Area or on Unit basis. (Benchmarking)
- Prepare Cost Planning / Estimates at all Stages of the works [Concept I Schematic I Detailed Design I Tender]
- Preparation of Cash Flows at all stages of the works
- Participating in Value Engineering I Life Cycle Costing I Total Cost of Ownership exercise.
- Propose Various Forms of Contract and Procurement Routes.
- Maintain Data base of Manufacturer’s I Contractor’s I Currency I Commodities I Escalation trends etc.
- Update on various Tax structure and current legislative which impact’s Project Commercial’s
- Provide Pre-Contract Services – Tender Documentation [Tender Event Schedule, Pre-qualification assessment, Quantity Take Off, Preparation of BOQ including Item descriptions for various Trade Packages, Preparation of Tender Document, Preparation of Pre-Tender Estimate duly supported by Market testing and Rate analysis, Tender Analysis (Evaluation/ Negotiations / Recommendations), Assisting Client in Vendor Selection, Preparation of LOI / PO / WO, Preparation of Contract Document]
- Strong on Documentation and knowledge on processes including detailed knowledge of existing technology in the field, legal issues and complex regulations
- Provide Post Contract Services – Preparation of Tender Vs GFC Reconciliation, Contract Administration, Joint on-site Measurement for progress claim including that of hidden items, Random Verification of Specs / Makes, Preparation of RA Bills, provide Assessment of contractual variations and cost control for non-tendered items, Preparation of Fortnightly Trackers and Monthly Cost Plan including Cash flow updates.
- Preparation of Variation Tracker to ensure KPI is monitored.
- Provide Final Account Statement and Final Valuation Certificate.
- Assisting Team lead in preparation of Asset Capitalization and Financial Close Out Reports
- Assisting Team lead in preparation of Project Report including lessons learnt and progressive projects photos.
- Assisting Team lead in obtaining Project Completion Certificate from Client
- Qualifications Civil Engineering Minimum Diploma, Desirable – Degree or Post Graduate from reputed College
- Diploma in Quantity Surveying (preferred but not essential)
- RICS (preferred but not essential)
- Minimum 8-10 Years out of which at least with 2 Project life Cycle comprising Key responsibilities as specified above for areas of expertise like Green field/ Fit-Out/ Industrial /Hospitality/Hospitals etc.
- Good working knowledge of Various forms of contract currently used within the Building and Civil Engineering industry.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills in English (Written / Spoken).
- Proficient in Commercials and possess strong Negotiation skills having good Market networking.
- Sound knowledge on various national codes (IS / NBC) and mode of Measurement (IS 1200 /SP 27) etc .
- Good IT skills – MS Office (Word I Excel I PowerPoint), Autocad, Revit, BIM, Quantity Take Off Software’s.
- Updated about various Tax Structures (GST) and Tax benefits like SEZ, STPI, EPCG, EOU for Projects.
- Candidate of highest Integrity, Work Ethics and of high Morale.
- Building and Maintaining Relationships with Internal and External teams with high degree of personal motivation
- Ability to work as part of a close-knit management team and manage numerous activities / projects simultaneously – both short and long term
- Outgoing personality essential for dealing directly with Clients and their Design and PM team
- Flexibility with regard to working across all areas of the business, and hours to meet the requirements of this challenging position
We are an active equal opportunity employer committed to equality and diversity within an inclusive workplace.
For further information or to apply for this role, please email the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the link below to apply immediately.
Personal data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence in accordance with our Personal Data Privacy statement and will be used for Recruitment related purpose. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.