Main Purpose of the Job:
Responsible for delivering and managing service excellence in project management solutions delivering positive outcomes for our clients, demonstrating leadership and coaching to other Project Managers and Assistant Project Managers, and innovation of service and knowledge
- Provide support to the Directors/Team Leaders, and lead/assist in delivering medium to large sized projects and professional assignments, in either new build or live operating business
- Work collaboratively with the team to manage related issues on the multi-disciplinary projects and liaise with stakeholders on requirements
- Utilize and embed Arcadis tools and processes, and develop to suit particular project requirements and Client's operation principles. Additionally, utilize technology to support our delivery
- Strong personal presence pre-and-post contract working team members to 'plan, do review' project activity associated with the supply chain in regards to safety, programme, quality, contractor's performance and recommending and implementing corrective action
- Deliver the agreed scope of works including the leadership and management of meetings with the supply chain, and stakeholders
- Preparing weekly, fortnightly, monthly reports and/or status reports
- Coordinate and manage design consultants, other agencies, contractors
- Deliver services utilizing the gateway processes as control and review and mechanisms
- Work with client stakeholders and operational team to deliver project solutions that support the operational model
- Manage, interact and coordinate with designers, construction management agencies at site
- Deliver projects with the framework of risk, sustainability and environmental considerations agreed at the business case/client brief stage, while maintaining focus on time, cost and quality
- On Programmes of Work engage the Programme Office to embed common service solution into project delivery
- Utilize sector Specific Market, Client and Built Asset Know How (Insight)
- Recognized Degree in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or relevant discipline
- Proven track record with minimum of 8 to 15 years of relevant experience as a Project Manager on interior fit-out/corporate real estate projects. Candidates with more than 8 years experience will be considered for a Senior Project Manager position
- International experience of MNC work experience would be an added advantage
- Strong leadership skills, time and quality management
- Good spoken and written in English
- Proficient in using MS applications
We are an active equal opportuntiy employer committed to equality and diversity within an inclusive workplace.
For further information to apply for this role, please email your up to date CV to our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the button below to apply immediately.
Personal data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence in accordance with our Personal Data (Privacy) Statement and will be used for recruitment related purpose. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview.