Arcadis is looking for Executive Quantity Surveyors (MEP) for our Noida location.
• Responsible for individual Performance for entire MEP works
• Certification, Coordination within the team and with client and as well with Regional Head Office i.e. QA/QC
• Timely and Qualitatively delivery of Pre-contract assignments
• Maintaining proper documents and records
• Formulating BOQs, detailed Quantification of MEP works
• Rate analysis, Tender evaluation and comparisons, formulating Cost Plan etc.
• All Team member shall be responsible for to follow Arcadis Principles, Quality Standards and Work ethics, Attending Client meeting, Reporting to immediate Supervisor and Country Head.
• QS - Graduate / Diploma Electrical Engineer
• Having Good Communication Skill, Sound Auto Cad Knowledge
• Experience as a Project lead in QS firm / Construction firm for large residential Turnkey Projects,
• Experience 7– 10 Years – QS (MEP) – Pre & Post Contract / Construction / Estimation department.
• All candidate should have experience of completing at least 1 full Project cycle for various commercial, residential and infra structure developments.
• Knowledge and experience of Billing and certification, Project administration, Contract administration, Cost reporting, Procurements shall be advantageous.
We are an active equal opportunity employer committed to equality and diversity within an inclusive workplace.
For further information or to apply for this role, please email the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the link below to apply immediately.
Personal data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence in accordance with our Personal Data (Privacy) Statement and will be used for recruitment related purpose. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Share this page viaMail
Explore employee roles and experiences, top reasons to join Arcadis and leadership programs.
Find out about starting your career with Arcadis, meeting other people like you and graduate support.