Arcadis is seeking a detail oriented, well organized, dependable Engineer who can manage projects to join our India team. This middle/senior level full-time position requires strict adherence to health and safety procedures, attention to detail, strong work ethic, and excellent communication skills. Responsibilities will include a combination of field and office related tasks and may include extensive travel within India for extended periods.
• Candidates must also be able to meet the physical demands associated with performing field work
• Coordination with community.
• Supervise distribution of entitlement cards
• Community participation during negotiations
• Responsible for communicating between community and concerned officials/competent authority for grievance redressal, implementation of mitigation measures, compensation and disbursement and any other related jobs assigned by the competent authority.
Openings at : Ahmedabad, Kheda, Vadodara, Bharuch, Navsari, Surat, Valsad, DNH1
• Communication skills in local language
• Flexibility and adaptability.
• A genuine enthusiasm for the role, displaying a willingness to learn and develop.
• The ability to work in a collaborative manner as part of a team.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Graduate, with sociology as specialization preferred.
• Experience range of 1 to 4 years.
• Language : English, Gujarati and Hindi Speaking
We are an active equal opportunity employer committed to equality and diversity within an inclusive workplace.
For further information or to apply for this role, please email the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the link below to apply immediately.
Personal data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence in accordance with our Personal Data (Privacy) Statement and will be used for recruitment related purpose. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Share this page viaMail
Explore employee roles and experiences, top reasons to join Arcadis and leadership programs.
Find out about starting your career with Arcadis, meeting other people like you and graduate support.