- Coordination between Arcadis Projects team and NHRC team
- Inputs on reports, presentations etc.
- Preparation of monthly project report.
- Coordination between various government and line departments to fast track land acquisition process
- Coordinate with concerned Govt officials/competent authority etc on a day to day basis to discharge all aspect of land acquisition.
- Compliance to Arcadis AGBP policy
- Preparation of village wise application to DiLR for Joint Measurement Survey
- Q /A QC of work undertaken by external vendor during socio economic survey and implementation support.
- Management of database of the PAPs/PAHs
- Verification of land plan on surveyed alignment on ground for confirmation
- Bachelor's / Master's Degree in Social Work or Sociology
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Strong technical writing ability and reporting skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- A genuine enthusiasm for the role, displaying a willingness to learn and develop
- The ability to work in a collaborative manner as part of a team
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Candidates must also be able to meet the physical demands associated with performing field work
- Prior experience in RAP preparation/implementation
We are an active equal opportunity employer committed to equality and diversity within an inclusive workplace.
For further information or to apply for this role, please email the recruitment team at email@example.com or click the link below to apply immediately.
Personal data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence in accordance with our Personal Data (Privacy) Statement and will be used for recruitment related purpose. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.