Assistant Manager Quantity Surveyor-MEP with techno-commercial skills and a strong background in estimating whilst understanding the commercial drivers, risk profiles and key success factors for Clients procuring construction works in Green field development (Residential / Commercial), Interior and Fit Out works
• Prepare Preliminary Cost Advice based on Construction Area or on Unit basis. (Benchmarking)
• Prepare Cost Planning / Estimates at all Stages of the works [Concept I Schematic I Detailed Design I Tender]
• Preparation of Cash Flows at all stages of the works
• Participating in Value Engineering I Life Cycle Costing I Total Cost of Ownership exercise.
• Propose Various Forms of Contract and Procurement Routes.
• Maintain Data base of Manufacturer’s I Contractor’s I Currency I Commodities I Escalation trends etc.
• Update on various Tax structure and current legislatives which impact’s Project Commercial’s
• Provide Pre-Contract Services – Tender Documentation [Tender Event Schedule, Pre-qualification assessment, Quantity Take Off, Preparation of BOQ including Item descriptions for various Trade Packages, Preparation of Tender Document, Preparation of Pre-Tender Estimate duly supported by Market testing and Rate analysis, Tender Analysis (Evaluation/ Negotiations / Recommendations), Assisting Client in Vendor Selection, Preparation of LOI / PO / WO, Preparation of Contract Document]
• Strong on Documentation and knowledge on processes including detailed knowledge of existing technology in the field, legal issues and complex regulations
• Provide Post Contract Services – Preparation of Tender Vs GFC Reconciliation, Contract Administration, Joint on-site Measurement for progress claim including that of hidden items, Random Verification of Specs / Makes, Preparation of RA Bills, provide Assessment of contractual variations and cost control for non-tendered items, Preparation of Fortnightly Trackers and Monthly Cost Plan including Cash flow updates.
• Preparation of Variation Tracker to ensure KPI is monitored.
• Provide Final Account Statement and Final Valuation Certificate.
• Assisting Team lead in preparation of Asset Capitalization and Financial Close Out Reports
• Assisting Team lead in preparation of Project Report including lessons learnt and progressive projects photos.
• Assisting Team lead in obtaining Project Completion Certificate from Client
• Electrical Engineering Minimum Diploma, Desirable – Degree or Post Graduate from reputed College
• Diploma in Quantity Surveying (preferred but not essential)
• RICS (preferred but not essential)
• Minimum 6-10 Years out of which at least with 2 Project life Cycle comprising Key responsibilities as specified above for areas of expertise like Green field/ Fit-Out/ Industrial /Hospitality/Hospitals etc.
• Good working knowledge of Various forms of contract currently used within the Building and Civil Engineering industry.
• Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills in English (Written / Spoken).
We are an active equal opportunity employer committed to equality and diversity within an inclusive workplace.
For further information or to apply for this role, please email the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the link below to apply immediately.
Personal data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence in accordance with our Personal Data (Privacy) statement and will be used for Recruitment related purpose .Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Share this page viaMail
Explore employee roles and experiences, top reasons to join Arcadis and leadership programs.
Find out about starting your career with Arcadis, meeting other people like you and graduate support.