- Guide Arcadis team on next steps in land Acquisition by pointing towards right forms, formats, proposals that needs to be filed by concerned authorities.
- Coordination between Arcadis Projects team, LAO of 3 districts in Maharashtra and concerned teams to remove any administrative difficulty in land acquisition.
- Coordination between various government and line departments to fast track land acquisition process. Find innovative methods of removing roadblocks and delays and advice concened party on the same.
- Coordinate with concerned Govt officials/competent authority etc on a day to day basis to discharge all aspect of land acquisition and other related work concerned with Land Acquisition.
- Guide on Preparation of Village wise application to District Land Record officer (DiLR) for Joint Measurement Survey (JMS), collection of Tippan, JMS survey
- Inform Arcadis and concerned authorities
- Support and or assist the valuation of structure and all other assets
- Previous and proven track record in Land Acquisition and related work with PSUs, Government and others.
- Will be required to work independently based on data and information shared by other consultants
- Will be required to take the directions of concerned authorities as appropriate and necessary
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Marathi
- Must be able to prepare all land related documents in the required formats and Official language of the state for the above mentioned work
- Flexibility and adaptability in meeting timelines and completing activities to achieve project targets
- The ability to work in a collaborative manner as part of a team.
- Should be ex-revenue or LAO Officer at district or state or with PSUs, Government department, or any other such body is preferred
- Should be well versed and knowledgeable for concerned state government requirements, for land acquisition for linear projects for government, PSUs and others is preferred
We are an active equal opportunity employer committed to equality and diversity within an inclusive workplace.
For further information or to apply for this role, please email the recruitment team at email@example.com or click the link below to apply immediately.
Personal data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence in accordance with our Personal Data (Privacy) Statement and will be used for recruitment related purpose. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.