If you are a Surveyor and ambitious to achieve your career potential, read on.
Join our expanding team in Dublin and we’ll make sure you get the experience and personalised learning support you need to take your career as far as you want it to go.
We are seeking to recruit an ambitious Surveyor with Project Management experience to support our Dublin team in delivering project-monitoring solutions.
Our Financial Institutions Consultancy team provide expert support to international lenders and investors. With significant funds from Asia, the US and the Middle East now flowing into European and emerging markets, demand for the team’s expertise is high.
We help investors understand:
- the assets they are investing in
- what the risks are and how to mitigate them
- how to maximise equity returns
For lenders we support them to overcome the challenges of:
- how to manage the risks
- how to deliver greater certainty around investments and loan facilities
As part of the team, your role will be varied but will include:
• independently undertaking and delivering Development Monitoring and Technical Due Diligence reports for funder and investor clients
• reviewing individual elements of a project at the Development Monitoring initial report stage and experienced in reviewing risk during the monitoring phase of the project
• co-ordinating Due Diligence Technical reports prepared by others and collate overall risk assessments for each individual element, taking into account the impact of separate elements on the overall project
• taking on a client facing role, engaging with clients on a regular basis to build relationships as part of a business development strategy
• liaising with other managers to ensure efficient financial control resulting in projects being cost effective
You will be an experienced building surveyor or quantity surveyor who is already chartered or has aspirations to achieve chartership. You will have experience in the following:
- contract administration
- project management
- understanding of construction rates / costs in the market
You will have a good understanding of the Irish market with knowledge of property development and the market trends in the procurement and funding of projects.
You will be confident producing detailed due diligence reports focusing on cost, programme and quality on behalf of a funder. You will also have the ability to analyse multi-phase project cash flows and feasibilities incorporating debt and equity.
This will be a client facing role so you will be confident dealing directly with clients – listening to them to understand their needs, building and maintaining professional relationships and managing expectations effectively. You will be commercially and financially astute being able to provide concise commercial advice to our clients.
We’re hard to pin down as a business. But while our work spans many disciplines - from consultancy to engineering and architecture to cost management, it’s united under a common vision. We see people where others see projects, and we recognise that when we design environments we impact lives. We’re here to show the magnitude of that opportunity to the world. To bring it to life for our clients and the customers they serve.
A career for the big thinkers:
Our vision needs people who see the bigger picture. Who bring their expertise to life with spark and imagination. And see possibility where others see limits.
Finally - and most importantly - you’ll be offered an environment where you can go anywhere. A highly competitive remuneration package; a pension scheme that matches to 8%; the best development programmes in the industry; and a working culture where you can finally put your ideas and potential into practice.