- Quality is a priority at all stages of the implementation of individual professional activities
- The company has a certified quality management system (QMS) according to the standard ČSN EN ISO 9001
- The company's environmental policy and all its activities are aimed at minimizing the impact on the environment.
- The company has an EMS certified system according to ČSN EN ISO 14001 - EMS certificate
- Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) of Arcadis Czech Republic s.r.o. is an important and integral part of all our business activities.
- The company has a certified system of occupational health and safety (OSH) management according to the ČSN ISO 45001 standard.
- In our General Business Principles, we commit to providing a healthy and safe work environment for all our employees. To that end, our global health and safety vision and policy reflect a proactive risk and behavior-based approach that integrates health, safety and wellbeing into our culture, values and the way we do business.
- Our global Health & Safety management system is designed to standardize the process of Health & Safety across the company but allow for the nuances of local culture, client expectations and regulation. Our system focuses on proactive hazard recognition, risk assessment and control to prevent accidents. Lessons learned and best practices are regularly shared globally through our formal Safety Share process and informal networking of staff. Our system empowers staff to conduct their work in such a way to protect themselves and others. It gives them the tools to implement healthy and safe work practices at all times and encourages them to use these tools off-the-job to maintain a healthy and safe personal lifestyle.
We are continually striving for no harm to people through a zero incidents focus using the TRACK process of:
- Think (think through the task).
- Recognize (recognize the risks).
- Assess (asses the risks).
- Control (control the risks).
- Keep (keep H&S in all things).
OHS is also an integral part of all the solutions we provide to our clients and is one of the key aspects that distinguishes Arcadis from its competitors. We strive to be able to exceed the health and safety expectations of our employees, customers and all stakeholders, despite increasingly stringent standards regarding our work, with an increasing emphasis on continuous improvement, oversight, engagement and accountability of employees. Our OSH culture is easy to understand thanks to our slogan: A true commitment; daily task: Security