- IT service desk support, troubleshooting and deployment of workstations, printers, network equipment, scanners, security systems, digital phones and mobile devices.
- Setting up training rooms, meeting rooms and conference rooms.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, in IT or equivalent.
- At least 1 - 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
“We are an active equal opportunity employer committed to equality and diversity within an inclusive workplace.
For further information or to apply for this role, click the button below to apply immediately.
Personal data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence in accordance with our Personal Data (Privacy) statement and will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.”