- Coordination with community,
- Supervise distribution of entitlement cards
- Community participation during negotiations
- Responsible for communicating between community and concerned officials/competent authority for grievance redressal, implementation of mitigation measures, compensation and disbursement and any other related jobs assigned by the competent authority,
- Procuring aadhar cards for PAPs;
- Opening bank accounts of eligible PAPs; disbursement of compensation; relocation assistance as per the requirement; Completion of Compensation disbursement and R&R assistance
- Fluency in Arcadis Quality Procedures
- Proficiency in Arcadis SOPs and field Quality Procedures
- Compliance to Arcadis AGBP policy
- Communication skills in local language
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- A genuine enthusiasm for the role, displaying a willingness to learn and develop.
- The ability to work in a collaborative manner as part of a team.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Candidates must also be able to meet the physical demands associated with performing field work,
- Having own mode of transport for site visit, Fluency in speaking, reading Gujarati or Marathi (based on location)
We are an active equal opportunity employer committed to equality and diversity within an inclusive workplace.
For further information or to apply for this role, please email the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the link below to apply immediately.
Personal data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence in accordance with our Personal Data (Privacy) Statement and will be used for recruitment related purpose. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.