Main Purpose of the Job:
- Lead service delivery on projects and professional assignments whilst also managing support resource and others in the delivery of their projects, ensuring value add captured on all commissions
- Utilise relationships developed to identify and farm future opportunities and where possible taking a brief from a client and assisting in the preparation of fee proposals and submissions
- Lead best practice and knowledge capture within service and sector and support in developing and promoting the service line
- To deliver MEP cost management across the portfolio of projects in Hong Kong
- To build MEP capability of the Cost & Commercial Management’s (C&CM) team member by providing regular MEP training and knowledge share.
- To sustain and further develop Arcadis’ MEP C&CM reputation in Asia.
- To manage and lead the M&E C&CM team in Hong Kong and extend the leadership to other MEP C&CM teams in Asia, particularly in Singapore, Shanghai and Beijing.
- To be involved in the MEP C&CM sales bids in Asia
- To represent C&CM service line in the L&I and Data Centre sector communities in Asia
- To act as the key point of contact for MEP in the C&CM service line for Asia and to liaise with other locations and sectors in the group
- Recognised Degree in Quantity Surveying or Construction Economics or other relevant discipline
- Minimum of 5 years relevant MEP work project experiences
- Mechanical & Electrical expertise with particular focus on data centres and business critical systems to support the finance industry is advantage
- Sound technical understanding of M&E systems
- Membership of RICS, HKIS, HKIE, CIBSE or equivalent is preferable
- Fluent in English and Cantonese; spoken and written
- Proficient in PC application
We are an active equal opportunity employer committed to equality and diversity within an inclusive workplace.
For further information or to apply for this role, please email your up to date CV to our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the button below to apply immediately.
Personal data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence in accordance with our Personal Data (Privacy) Statement and will be used for recruitment related purpose. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.