- Act as tehnical lead to monitor the quality, resourcing, finance and programme management of TBM Tunnel team to ensure the targets are met.
- Develop working relationships with Clients, relationship building and creating ethos of client first.
- Work collaboratively with other Senior Managements and Project Managers to manage related issues on multi-disciplinary projects and liaise with stakeholders on requirements.
- Leading, coaching and motivating team members towards excellence in service delivery.
- Develop business in relation to tunnels and caverns projects in Asia region.
- Manage and supervise the team to ensure clear coordination of client/design/site/project meetings, and issuance of agendas, meeting minutes etc.
- Oversee and able to provide technical expertise on all projects ensuring that client expectations are met whilst maintaining budget and risk mitigation obligations
- To carry regular site visits throughout the construction stage in order to monitor progress of the project and take appropriate action where necessary to correct non-compliance
- Ensure the standards of technical reports meet the requirements and expectations of the Company
- At least 15 years post graduate experience;
- Experience in managing a team for delivering projects;
- MHKIE or equivalent, preferable in structural and/or geotechnical discipline;
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Flexibility of staying in overseas office for short to medium term and re-location to other countries in the region.
We are an active equal opportunity employer committed to equality and diversity within an inclusive workplace.
For further information or to apply for this role, please email your up to date CV to our recruitment team email@example.com or click the button below to apply immediately.
Personal data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence in accordance with our Personal Data (Privacy) Statement and will be used for recruitment related purpose. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.