Job Description :
- Assist in the coaching and development of other team members in order to share knowledge, increase team skill level and improve the standard of service delivery.
- Work within established financial systems and budgets to produce reports and forecasts and track budgets, overseeing costing and variances in order to manage and control cost variables.
- Deliver a number of small to medium cost projects and assignments or significant components of larger assignments, ensuring appropriate use of resources and budgets to deliver the required scope of work within set deadlines.
- Provide advice to colleagues on risk management, compliance and associated behaviours, to ensure adherence to ARCADIS’ risk and compliance processes. Present any project risks or issues to senior managers to ensure the project is not adversely impacted.
- Analyse and review a range of data and documents to collate key themes and trends, using this analysis in conjunction with own knowledge to provide advice and make recommendations to support cost and commercial management decision-making.
- Use own knowledge and experience combined with research of industry best practice to analyse existing process and policies. Share knowledge and provide insightful recommendation to assist service improvement and innovation.
- Interact effectively and proactively across the organisation, seeking to develop ways to support collaboration with the cost management function, and applying technical knowledge to ensure projects/programmes can be delivered to meet cost expectations.
- Provide specialist technical advice to senior management on issues relating to cost/commercial management, providing solutions and actively sharing knowledge in order to support successful delivery.
- Manage relationship and collaborate with clients and external shareholders, in order to ensure client satisfaction and create new business opportunities.
- Proficient technical knowledge – Measurement, cost estimating, construction technology, contracts and law
- Understand and be competent with professional practice and contract administration processes
- Ability to communicate clearly both spoken and written
- Exhibit strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate leadership skills and supervisory ability
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Architectural Engineering Management, Building, Quantity Surveying or equivalent from recognized universities
- Diploma holders with minimum 8 years of relevant experience and Degree graduates with minimum 7 years of relevant experience, including with experience of coaching and mentoring more junior colleagues
- Relevant professional qualification or charted status (e.g. RICS, HKIS)
- Experience of working closely with external shareholders to build client relationships
- Experience in managing business relationships at middle-management level
We are an active equal opportunity employer committed to equality and diversity within an inclusive workplace.
For further information or to apply for this role, please email your up to date CV to our recruitment team at email@example.com or click the button below to apply immediately.
Personal data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence in accordance with our Personal Data (Privacy) Statement and will be used for recruitment related purpose. Only short listed applicants will be notified for interview.