Admin Officer is to provide good admin service to support company success and create a work environment that promotes positive energy, creativity and teamwork among project teams.
• To manage daily activities within the scope of office administration, including procurement, maintenance and equipment and other external matters.
• Best Practices - Maintaining discipline, improving processes and policies in support of office management.
• Filing, binding, printing etc.
• Responsible for health & safety are compliant with PRC ordinance.
• Assist to arrange interviews.
• Assist on staff’s joining and exiting.
• Archive HR forms in HR folders
• Update relevant HR records
• Support on travel bookings, including but not limited to air-tickets, hotel, train tickets and car rentals.
• Other duties as per instruction.
We are an active equal opportunity employer committed to equality and diversity within an inclusive workplace.
For further information or to apply for this role, please email your up to date CV to our recruitment team at email@example.com or click the button below to apply immediately.
Personal data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence in accordance with our Personal Data (Privacy) Statement and will be used for recruitment related purpose. Only short listed applicants will be notified for interview.
Share this page viaMail
With over 50 offices in Asia spread across 12 countries, we support our clients wherever they need us.
We offer a wide range of services that help our clients to address challenges in built and natural environments.