Eva Yau Mo Yin
After my graduation from university in Scotland, I joined Arcadis Hong Kong. I always aspired to join our team in China and thanks to my experience in Tainjin on Arcadis Rotation Scheme, I am now stationed in Beijing as a Quantity Surveyor.
"Arcadis provides me with an excellent opportunity."
What do you love about working for Arcadis?
- Arcadis provides me with an excellent opportunity to learn about myself in ways that a successful Quantity Surveyor needs. I am also given a valuable experience through co-operating with our clients, our consultants and main contractors.
How does Arcadis help your professional development?
- Arcadis helps me to identify my career path and provides me with specific development plan for advancing my career.The training I have received so far is very diverse, extensive and well-structured.
How do you see Arcadis values coming to life?
- The working culture within Arcadis is built on mutual respect, open communication and professional development. Arcadis incentivizes strong teams and individual excellence, because it understands that only by working together does it make a sustainable, long term and positive impact both on our clients and in the built environment.
What are your 3 favourite projects you have worked on?
Kwun Tong Swimming Pool Complex & Kwun Tong Recreation Ground, Hong Kong
- As a Graduate, I was very honored to be involved in this HKD$1 billion contract which involved the construction of a 45-metre span iconic steel roof structure weighing 400 tonnes. I learnt a great deal from my involvement on this project.
Beijing-Tianjin Florentia Village Outlets Discount Shopping Centre, Tianjin
- We worked very hard to encourage a diverse consultancy team with different background and experiences and we completed a successful project.
Universal Studios Beijing, Beijing
- On this project we collaborated with our colleagues in Singapore to provide an auditing service of a preliminary estimate of cost for our client. Great team work!