Main Purpose of the Job:
As part of the Arcadis Asia Marketing & Communications team, you will be reporting to Marketing Manager in assisting him/her to deliver the company's marketing strategy across the full digital portfolio including website, social media and broadcast email.
Working alongside the wider Marketing and Communications team, the scope of the role would include:
- Devising and supporting the MarComm strategy to drive online traffic to the company website by tracking conversion rates and making improvements and/or managing the redesign of the company Asia website to enhance usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Working closely with the managers to develop and implement digital marketing campaigns
- Responsible for the day to day running of all social media channels across owned, earned and owned
- Responsible for producing and distributing email newsletters on behalf of the marketing & comms team
- Identify 3rd party online advertising and promotional opportunities, monitoring their success and ROI
- Track, monitor and create timely reports that include analysis and tracking across the digital portfolio
- Monitor competitor social media, websites and email newsletters and keep on file best practice
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Work closely with our global colleagues and acts as the Digital point of contact for Asia on wider Digital initiatives
- Lead roll out of new local digital platforms such as search engines, social etc
- Manage digital marketing agencies where relevant Collaboration with the Global marketing leadership team to leverage key activities, share knowledge and implement best practice marketing and communications
- Leading communication and engagement activity around any M&A activity
- Overseeing content development
- Education: quality degree level qualification in Digital or previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- Minimum 2-3 years marketing experience Asia in a digital role agency or client side
- Proven knowledge and experience with social media campaigns
- Experience of working with 3rd party email providers
- Experience or willingness to learn to working with a variety of CMS, CRM or analytics systems
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media
- Analytical and able to analyse results and data to tell a story
- Strong team player with a can -do attitude and good people skills
- Native English language skill
- Cantonese or Mandarin Chinese (oral/written) is an advantage
- Experience on Google Analytics or similar
We are an active equal opportunity committed to equality and diversity within an inclusive workplace.
For further information or to apply for this role, please email your up to date CV to our recruitment team at email@example.com or click the button below to apply immediately.