Main Purpose of the Job:
- Require to work at Client’s facility or will take some business travel within Macau if necessary.
- Responsible for elements of larger project management assignments or a wider array of tasks on smaller assignments under the supervision of Project Leader or Senior Project Managers in order to achieve positive outcomes for our clients.
- To manage the delivery of multiple interior fit‐out projects running concurrently.
- Provide support to the Senior Project Managers / Service Leaders, and lead/assist in delivering medium sized projects, and professional assignments, in either new build or live operating business environments.
- Work collaboratively with other Project Managers to manage related issues on the multi-disciplinary projects and liaise with stakeholders on requirements.
- Organizing client/site/project meetings, and issuance of agendas, meeting minutes etc.
- Understanding and cross‐checking design documentation against specifications and the Client Brief.
- Liaising with the design team, client and other trades to ensure the correct works have been included.
- Producing programmes and countdown schedules then checking with all parties involved.
- Preparing tender and request for proposal (RFP) documentation for various trades and services including analysis of returns.
- Carrying out site visits/surveys throughout the project in order to record information on the progress of the project and incorporate into formal reports.
- Checking and reporting that quality standard, authority submissions and all health & safety requirements are being adhered to.
- Monitoring the value and cost data of the project to ensure the budgets are met, including assistance with preparation of budgets and cost reports.
- Checking and administering the change control process.
- Assist with the preparation and issuance of Client Progress Reports and Recommendations.
- Compiling defects and inspection reports and ensuring all defects get completed.
- Assist with compiling final accounts, closeout reports, O&M manuals, as-built drawings etc.
- Recognized degree in Building Services , Project Management, Construction Management or relevant discipline
- Proven track record some years of relevant experience from Retail, Fit-Out projects
- Require good competency in communication, leadership, planning and relevant experience
- Good spoken and Written in English and Cantonese
- Proficient in using MS Applications
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to equality and diversity within an inclusive workplace.
For further information or to apply for this role, please email your up to date CV to our recruitment team at email@example.com or click the button below to apply immediately.